Your new position:
This is a recruitment to IRnova in Kista/Stockholm.
The role of the Product Engineer will focus on customer technical support. You will become part of IRnova’s highly experienced team. The position will offer you a dynamic and challenging environment that will present numerous opportunities to discover your potential through training and development.
The IRnova workplace in Kista is characterized by niceness, openness, joy, curiosity, a familiar atmosphere and not least a team with great competence in their product area.
Typical duties/responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
• Coordinate customer support tasks and operations
• Ensure correct and excellent customer support process from start to finish (receiving and documenting complaints/wishes, problem solving, communication with customers, keeping track, ensuring quality and correctness all the way through the process of shipping back products and ensuring customer satisfaction)
• Responsibility for timely managed customer support
• Internal technical support: measurements, analysis, coordination & communication with internal & external parties
• Perform technical analysis on returned products: electrical measurements, fail mode searching, programming/de-bugging, (some basic programming skills are necessary).
• Keep and maintain statistics on customer support issues and report trends and recommendations for improvements to product management
• Be the first-line support for customer support questions
• Assist Product Managers with cost and yield analyses, correlation analyses of performance problems and other data intensive tasks
The successful candidate holds a relevant Master’s Degree in the Engineering field. You might have a few years of experience, but you can also be newly graduated.
For the position you need to be fluent in English and have good technical writing skills. You are comfortable with conducting dialogue with international customers, in writing and face-to-face.
Personal traits we would like to see in our new Product Engineer is humble, structured, trustworthy, and communicative. You need to love both technology and people.
Very welcome with your application! In this recruitment, IRnova collaborates with Thalamus. Please contact Camilla Molander at 070-307 12 50 or Sanja Kolar at 070-860 82 52 with your questions.
We will read applications continuously and the position may be filled before last day of application, so please send us your application today. Last day to apply is 2022-07-30.
Please submit your application in English.
Your future Employer:
IRnova is part of a handful companies in the world capable of producing thermal infrared detectors. Our history started in the 80’s, when Swedish QWIP research founders set our lab as the leading world supplier of QWIP infrared detectors, mainly serving defense sector at that time. Following up on promising new materials and emerging commercial applications for infrared detectors, IRnova set new private equities onboard and pioneered T2SL detector production to embrace an exciting growth plan, following-up T2SL detector market demand.